Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

So, I know true dates aren't given on when the EBS and truth will be delivered. That said, is it actually ever going to happen? It is so hard trying to keep family together and having any real conversations beyond superficial small talk. Those still asleep are very comfortable there , the fake Bidan administration is completely real to them and they are quick to justify anything negative about it. The "movie" isn't waking these people up. I hope we are close to saving the children so we get the truth out there. It is very lonely being awake and a HUGE Trump supporter surrounded by people who think you are a crayon shy of needing to be commited to the insane aslyumn.

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Girl...I'm a crayon, too. Same situation.
It will be ok. Your family needs you to be the positive light in their not woke yet minds. Deep down they know you could be right, and are afraid to say so because they arent ready to be a crayon. Just think how positively vindicated you will feel when the time comes. Your loved ones will be looking to you for peace of mind because they will feel crazy!!!
Plus....the world needs more color!!!! I would rather be the last colorful crayon standing then a boring ol' ink blot of nothingness.

You are NOT alone. I'm walking beside you, as are so many other strong women.
Try to embrace your CrazyBeautiful self!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Girl, click on at the bottom under it