Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

The Billionaire Luciferian control freaks, who hate nature and God’s creation have geo-engineered something resembling snow but isn’t snow. Research it and you will find nothing about linear snowflakes, because they don’t exist in nature. This is part of their climate change hoax, nothing more.

When I saw this video for the 1st time, I watched another where the guy puts a bowl of snow in his microwave & it starts popping like there's tynfoil in the microwave.

A few days before that, I went to make a snowball. Now there's good snow for snowballs & not so good. The wetter sleet to snow stuff is better than the white fluffy, but still, both pack somewhat into a snowball, which made this strange. The snow wouldn't pack at all!

I was curious after the videos & my snowball attempt, so I went outside & got a bowl of newly fallen, fluffy snow. I put it in my microwave for 1 minute (1200 watt). The snow did NOT melt AT ALL. I mean, not even a little H2O at bottom. I then did the same with an icecube from my freezer. Icecube was 1/2 melted in 1 min. As another comparison on how well my microwave works, in 1 min, a full plate from my fridge comes out steaming. This stuff is NOT snow.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MNLadyD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MNLadyD USA, click on at the bottom under it