Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

So, I know true dates aren't given on when the EBS and truth will be delivered. That said, is it actually ever going to happen? It is so hard trying to keep family together and having any real conversations beyond superficial small talk. Those still asleep are very comfortable there , the fake Bidan administration is completely real to them and they are quick to justify anything negative about it. The "movie" isn't waking these people up. I hope we are close to saving the children so we get the truth out there. It is very lonely being awake and a HUGE Trump supporter surrounded by people who think you are a crayon shy of needing to be commited to the insane aslyumn.

A word of encouragement to you💜
First of all the children have been being saved for a c"very long time now and will comtinue Praise God‼️ Yes this is very hard to live amidst people who are asleep! Ive stopped red-pilling people because the fake biden story is so hard for them to receive if they are asleep. Once this is all revealed (and we are so close to THE PRECIPICE as Q talks about) they will have no choice but to WAKE UP😳. unfortunately for them it will be a rough road and thats when our role shifts to supporting them as they want to literally throw up🤢. Dan Scavinos post on IG yesterday was about the PRECIPICE💣... very encouraging for sure! Also remember Pres Trump was asked ro run for president as part of a military operation to take down the Deep State. This plan has been brewing for many years and will come to completion!
James 1:2 Consider it all joy my brothers when you encounter various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance
God has this! His

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CanCanScott in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Candi Scott, click on at the bottom under it