Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

real medical scool would be called Alchemy

Sooooo...the coroner ruled that she died of natural causes at 44. Hmmmmm....but she felt it necessary to say she would never commit suicide.

Not anymore, from my personal experience.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

TRUE Statement!

MDs get thousands of hours of pharmaceutical training.

Chiropractors get the same number of college hours/credits but have ZERO pharma training.

I would trust a Chiropractor to help me with a health issue before I would EVER trust an MD

MDs only know cutting and drugs. Both lead to longer recovery times and neither address the CAUSE of disease which in many cases nowadays is poor diet!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

wasn't it Hippocrates that said "Let your food be your medicine"???

(1) Show this thread

✨#WWG1WGA✨#NCSWIC✨🇺🇸Daughter of NAVY Vet✨Patriot🇺🇸MOM✨Herbalist🌿Author📚✨🇺🇸1A-2A🇺🇸✨GOD😇COUNTRY✨ 🇺🇸I serve MY President🇺🇸

that is why i went into naturopathy and herbalism great alternative !

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

No money in nature and faith. It's not only that Pharma runs the "health" show, they create the demand for it. W are sick before we need it and sicker after.