Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

powder crap sure makes its way around....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I still think something bad is going to happen with these vaccines and the pharma companies involved with creating them. Something has to happen to break people from thinking that these companies do things for the right reasons

In response Wisco Guy to his Publication

I have the same feeling, Wisco - but I pray it happens NOW because many are not even aware of what can happen to them 😥

(1) Show this thread