Happy to see you here friend! 💛

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

95% Positive!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

Hi Time! Exhausted(mentally) Just praying that our TRUE POTUS is ok, and will return to us soon.

Conservative Californian (Yes We Do Exist;) #WWG1WGA #MAGA #RecallGavinNewsom #RecallGavin2020.com

🙏🙏🙏Praying!

Hey Time. Lots of Praying, Trusting The Plan, Believing in God & President Trump. God didn't send us President Trump to bring us this far & then just give up on Us & America. He loves us to much for that!#GodWins

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Good for the most part! ROUGH everywhere else!! 🥴😜 YE LITTLE FAITH WHEN TIMES GET ROUGH!!! 🤷‍♀️🇺🇸
I think most forget that smooth sailing does NOT make the best sailors!

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Weary but ready! Ignoring the pain to help bring the light.

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

Great evening, lots of personal study and planning. Praying that everyone remembers to find some simple joys.

Quiet. Praying for those losing hope.
Ten Days of Darkness now while more eyes get opened....bcuz they have to be shown.
Be strong for each other.

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Very calm. The pressure cooker feeling is gone. We did our part and now must wait and pray. I trust President Trump and will NEVER give up or give in. Bet there's a surprise ending to this movie. WWG1WGA

Still here....still believing

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

nice, chill vibes. good to see more people becoming active on here

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Honestly? Trying to cling to any shred of hope at the risk of looling completely delusional to fam & friends. Got anything worth holding onto?

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Little Bird to her Publication

General Flynn said 100% Tump would serve a second term. Several very credible prophets have said so as well. I believe God is in control and this is going to work this out for us in the same way God did the miracle of the parting of the Red Sea for Moses and the Israelites to save them from the Egyptian Pharoh and army. Look to God, He gives peace and hope in every situation if you trust in Him.

(4) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

Improving. Had to digest the necessary scare event. Now ready for the tomorrow's ahead!

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Better than Twitter!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts