Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Me too. When I was a child back then,my mother would tell me how they were stealing children and hurting them. My mom knew a lot for 1960s

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Is your mom still with us? She was 5D long ago.

(1) Show this thread

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❀️WWG1WGA❀️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCountryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

To get along and live like Spanky's Gang is totally attainable if God will spare us another chance.

That was great for sure!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Ah, the good ole' days! Love it! ❀️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

The lil' rascals The best ❀

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I LOVED THEM ALL! WHAT BOTHERS ME IS THAT SICK DISGUSTING PIGS MAY HAVE MOLESTED AND ASSAULTED THESE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN'S LIVES.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

The GREAT news is this: Med Beds will heal the minds of our precious children who were horrifically abused by s@tanists. THEY WILL BE FREED, physiologically AND psychologically from its effects.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

simpler days..adorable