Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

you mean obama was doing it wrong? your shiting me

LITERALLY like telling someone that is trying to break into your actual house, which I have dealt with more than once. WHAT you are gonna do, what room you are in, AND how you are gonna respond. Exactly.

I get it. I do. But the entire point of Q was to tell people the plan. Wake them up. Include everyone. Why didn't they just implement the plan in secrecy? Why the 4,000+ drops for 3 years? It was ok to be transparent while things were happening.....but now it's not as they cross the goal line? A bit odd if you ask me.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response Dan Parge to his Publication

mission complete. future proves past.

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Correct.

😍never ever ever in my long legged life if I had a long legged sailor and he had a long legged wife never ever my lips would be sealed...😶😎🤠👣

yep, we will tell them once everyone is vaccinated and Great Reset is fully implemented 🥱

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

Everyone needs to see this! To many people are only focused on dates!!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Exactly right. People get angry when dates aren't realized and cannot see any arrests being made. IF IT SAVES THE LIFE OF **ONE GOOD SOLDIER** IT IS WORTH IT.

These Warriors for God are DYING to restore our freedom from global s@tanic enemies. Can we, who are being saved, maturely stand up and tell them: We understand the rationale and THANK YOU FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE SACRIFICE FOR OUR NATION!

Quietly getting off my soapbox now. ☺