Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

all those fake biden ballots

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a 65 year old White Conservative Christian and I'm ready to fight.

😈I remember seeing this last year but nothing was ever done about it. Makes me wonder who we can trust.📌♨️⁉️

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

ya, shits old news but being that syd fucking acknowledges it is pretty cool. i honestly thought the shit would go unnoticed

I am a 65 year old White Conservative Christian and I'm ready to fight.

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

⁉️I think everyone has seen it but they don't care because they've been bought and paid for.⁉️♨️

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

This is so old. Whatever!

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

@beachbetty
I actually missed the truck ahead, he has ballots as well in the bed of the truck.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Most rural mail carriers in Texas use their own vehicles and have for a very long time. Not like this though....

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I was wondering about that.................. how can it be "legal" in Texas and it's a federal agency that doesn't allow it?

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I dont see anything. No evidence. Move along.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

and with a biden bumper sticker...how obvious is that.
we have rural delivery and our usps workers use their own personal vehicles. they are always marked...

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Oh an it's just coming out now interesting.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication

It's been out since Nov. I tweeted it when it was on T.
And it's also against the Hatch Act w USPS because of Promotion of The Candidate, a Double whammy

(1) Show this thread