Only people mentioned by @HoldTheLine in this post can reply

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Vincent Fusca dropped a while ago: ‘Jared has changed”. 😊

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Joy Full to her Publication

"jared" NOT "jared". He likes Soros a little too much.

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

There is certainly a lot known about Jared Kushner, but if we consider this all as a sort of a live "movie" as many have called it, Kushner's character's story could potentially make for a great plot later on.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

very curious

found a couple of interesting bits - 666 Fifth Avenue is a 41-story office building on Fifth Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.[1] The office tower was designed by Carson & Lundin and built in 1957.

Tishman Realty and Construction, the original developer, sold the building when the corporation dissolved in 1976. 666 Fifth Avenue was bought by Sumitomo Realty & Development in the late 1990s, and Tishman Speyer bought it in 2000. Tishman added tenants before selling it yet again to Kushner Properties in 2007. In August 2018, Brookfield Properties leased the building whole, paying nearly a century of rent in advance. Kushner Companies moved out during 2020.

Also -https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/timeline-on-jared-kushner-qatar-666-fifth-avenue-and-white-house-policy/

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

After he was discovered.

(1) Show this thread

I've read he Did own the building. I believe it's under new ownership. What I don't understand is if he is a nefarious chateracter, why is he in the Trump family? I'll try to find some more info and follow up.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Look at the Before and After Photos. He's gone.

(1) Show this thread

REALLY?????

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Tis why Jared is out.

(1) Show this thread