In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

my first decode! do you approve? DOD had twin Eagle planes yesterday and i tied it to a Q post that said "FlyEaglesFly" and asked who is called an Eagle? Bill Clinton! and look what story is out today about Clinton "bag man" https://radaronline.com/p/bill-clinton-doug-band-evidence-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein/

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love šŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Heather North to his Publication

Congratulations! I remember my first decode & how excited I was. good work.

I found this section of the article particularly interesting. Band (Clinton's buddy) was ONE of SEVENTY people that Virginia G named in court fillings back in 2016. Bet they have all been interviewed by now.

"There were certainly plenty of opportunities for Band to speak with officials about Epstein in recent years. What's more, there is no love lost between the two men after their very acrimonious split back in 2015.

He met with former Secretary of state Mike Pompeo in September 2019 to discuss a possible post in President Donald Trumpā€™s administration ā€” and on July 11 of that same year registered as a foreign agent with the Justice Department ā€” just days after Epsteinā€™s arrest."

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Great work Patriotsn
It's one big club that that destroyed our lives for $$$ power and control
Thank God for President Trump & whitehats & military#GREATAWAKENING#GodWins

Band & his brother are behind Clinton - Doug is by John Podesta
The NWO planned catastrophes as FF's to destroy us and install a one world totalitarian government.

This photo was in a post with a delta of a couple years ago. Not sure if thats why you posted or coincidence...new at this.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love šŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I've never figured this one out. Time will tell. I have a feeling that Kim doesn't want his father's Korea.

I agree, he has already split from China on how he feels about Biden. Lol Kim said Biden needs to be beaten with a stick like a rabid dog. love it! I think he very much liked his time in America.

Really? I didn't hear that - hilarious šŸ¤£

i wanted a good chuckle so i looked it up and it turns out it was his closest sister. Re-reading it maybe some comms there?

ā€œRabid dogs like Baiden can hurt lots of people if they are allowed to run about. They must be beaten to death with a stick, before it is too late,ā€ it wrote. ā€œDoing so will be beneficial for the U.S. also.ā€

you gotta admit that so far, real or fake, Bidan is doing a LOT of damage & it's going to take a tremendous amount of work to fix.

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it