Here's the address.

Look at the address:
Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 10th Floor, Suite 1025 Washington, DC 20006 Office/Reception: 1-202-559-9157 (9-5) Fax: 1-202-204-6325 © 2021 Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Eight generations fighting for freedom from the American Revolution to today. Scot/Huguenot so feisty on both sides. Patriot all the way.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Green banner at the top of webpage takes you to the other page - keep clicking the top green banner and you end up in a "sign up" page - I'm chicken to sign up :)) it's all so interdasting...

Haha, afraid space force shows up at your front door.😂😂

In response Keepit Private to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Signed right up yesterday and then donated - that led me to a surprise.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Exactly! Can you say Quantum Computing...Time Travel...Uncle John...Tesla...The Last President and the Barron Trump book come on...Just a coincidence? I think NOT!!! Yep if you sign up there will be a new Q drop and when you look outside you'll see a triangle shaped space craft and Austin Steinbart jumps out and says; What are you doing you silly goose? Lmfao!!!

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I can totally see him doing that! I love it.

(1) Show this thread

Eight generations fighting for freedom from the American Revolution to today. Scot/Huguenot so feisty on both sides. Patriot all the way.

😂😂😂I know - I laughed at myself!🇺🇸 I do love the game afoot - thanks for sharing. TG chats are the bomb. Maybe I can get a second chance to log in... ??? :)