Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

In response walker Fast to his Publication

YES AND PLEASE HURRY!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

This 👆👆

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

and execution's

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

i will always believe that we should have taken down MSM. We allowed them to destroy us.

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Oh, not yet! PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS GOT THEM RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS THEM.#MSMPANICMODE

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Needs to happen soon, so many still asleep, they're just willing to accept this madness FAKE Presidency... it's every level of everyday people from rich, middle and lower income brackets - showing them EVERYTHING is the only way at this point! 🙏🏼

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Amen to that!!! Been saying that to my husband for months!!!!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

ditto 👊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Been ready for this bout two months ago!!!!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

since March ⏳

(1) Show this thread