Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

THANK YOU for sharing that!!!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

FAUXchi is very well aware of the DANGER of masks.
Co-authored a paper for the NIH in 2008

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

yep...how else were they going to make it look like this "so called" covid existed...and what was amazing when I found out that back during the spanish flu it was the vaccined ones that were getting people sick as well

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

My God YES. The vaxs SET US UP for getting sick.

massive CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

Yesssss...EO from 2018!!! its moving slowly..but I understand they have to follow the letter of the law to the "T"...so these evil POS..dont get a free pass....dont forget if they can prove Covid never existed..then these dr's and hospitals have a problem..its called insurance fraud....coding something that really doesnt exist is not a good thing....I want to see them prove these people truly had "Covid"...and not the flu.

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

DITTO !!! Covid has never been isolated and ever known to exist, yet people are being tested 'positive'? Positive for what? Hospital admins may want to find a good attorney.

In response Just Mee to his Publication

EXACTLY!!!!

(1) Show this thread

YES!!! That GORGEOUS EO from 2018

Also violation of the Nuremberg Code. I sense we might be seeing Big Pharma/WHO and [their] puppets on trial. wooooo

The immensity of [their] EVIL against humanity chills my bones.

AND ALLOWS ME TO HOWL -- NEVER! NOT ON OUR WATCH!
thank God for Anons like you
thank heavens for our entire movement.

it really is an amaaaazing time to be alive.
Peace, fren.

yes!!!...im so surprised that not more people are catching this..this is huge...voter fraud isnt the only fraud that is being hidden....but it does have to move slowly..because as we can see the court system is just as corrupt as the government.

(1) Show this thread