The Federal Reserve System is a total scam: Change my mind.

We need to End the Federal Reserve System.

Question:
1. Is the Federal reserve system a privately owned corporation - 80% owned by "foreign" banking cartel globalist?
2. Is the list of the foreign owners SECRET? WHY.
3. Do We the People pay the FED interest for the privilege of printing our own Money supply with our US treasury.
4. Was President Lincoln the last president to print our own DEBT free money. What happened to his greenbacks? What happened to them?
5. Are Most countries in the world now controlled by the CENTRAL

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Believer in Jesus, DrScottYoung.com, Studies NESARA, Eschatology, and Truth in Word, Can prove Bible in six verses.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

NESARA is the end of the Fed. They died at the first PPP loan. It put the Fed under the Treasury. You just haven't seen the final seeds of that yet.

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Scott Young to his Publication

I read something that it was shut down last Monday? Possibly why the stock market tanked last week?

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

THE FED IS OWNED BY THE NWO CABAL- TO ENSLAVE US THREW IRS FOR TAXTION FROM BIRTH

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

All you have to do is look at the 2 impeachments to see. If you really want to see, lets go back to all the wars, all the bills that no one every paid attention to. Really, it's there for all to see. They send it to country who you are supposed to be at war with and then country launder's the money clean right back into the pockets of the people you are supposed to be at war with. Mean while, your country is trillions of dollars in debt, you the people are taxed to the hilt, your children are taken advantage of and you go on thinking it's normal.