Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Are they doing this already - - through the supposed Covid-19 “testing”? Are they hooking people up to the cloud for mind control?

There are many experts who are warning against the Covid-19 vaccinations, which will be DEADLY, but now even the Covid-19 TESTING may be extremely dangerous and permanently destructive.

What Are They Putting In Your Brain During Covid-19 “Testing”? Dr. Lorraine Day, M.D.
https://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/dr_day/updates/Vaccinating%20through%20Nasal%20testing%20swabs.pdf

Patriot from Canada waiting for Trudeau to be arrested.

anyone know the name of the doctor?

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Comfortable with DJT promoting vaccinations? Time to wonder if we are being played? We must ask ourselves the hard questions....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

im so worried since i have been nasal tested twice. i have had respitory issues since oct. 6 2020. when i tested positive for covid 19 (2nd test).

Non otterrai mai quel vaccino o farò un test covid-19.B.Gates può baciarmi il mio assto!

Wow, scary

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Watch 6 mins. very important!