Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Looks like an old, shriveled up Ellen.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication

😂😂😂 LMAO.....hahaha 😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

Eewwww...he actually has the face of a reptile. In my wildest dreams, I would never think I'd be entertaining the thought of shape-shifters right under our noses. Well, they're here and hopefully not for long. Truly troubling...

He looks like a lizard

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Deb Snyder to her Publication

😂😂😂 he does...hahaha 😂😂😂😂....why do all these families look so odd...I mean come on they have enough money...but yet..you got these flocks...hahaha 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

✨#WWG1WGA✨#NCSWIC✨🇺🇸Daughter of NAVY Vet✨Patriot🇺🇸MOM✨Herbalist🌿Author📚✨🇺🇸1A-2A🇺🇸✨GOD😇COUNTRY✨ 🇺🇸I serve MY President🇺🇸

they have gotten all of us so BUSY trying to make ends meet and pay bills and care for familyand keep healty from THEIR poisons, that WE DIDN"T notice and nowwe hae to find our way out.... it is terrifying what those WE put in power will do to US for money and long life (adrenochrome) and salvery

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

How did so much evil exist, of which most of us were unaware? 😠

In response Regina Daly to her Publication

they hide in plain sight..that is what evil does.

(1) Show this thread