Heads up, "free thinker" Jordan has now put George News and Lin Wood on his growing list. Is Jordan a black piller or what?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Sather is a PAYtriot.

He just listens to other sources, then regurgitates what he's heard to make himself seem relevant.

My gut sussed him out in less than two weeks. Avoid!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Is jordan a comprimised whore?
Where are all the solutions jordan shares?
Is it all about Jordan?

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Yes, he's paid opposition.

(1) Show this thread

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

I think they threated him with his family, because not so long ago he changed completly and everybody following his work checked it directly

He's an IIA asset

In response Tranced Tranced to his Publication

Exactly! Paid opposition. Disinformation psyop.

(1) Show this thread

He never seemed well informed to me For some reason though he was considered one of the main guys with intel.

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

He has that arrogant, 'What I have to say is uber important' attitude, and yet, his 'info', was always waffle, waffle, and more self-aggrandising waffle...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Q says that disinformation is neccessary. 😊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Some have made a truck-load of money out of it, and many are still oblivious to whom they can honestly trust... The bulk are PAYTRIOTS - Jones, Sather, Parkes, Akbar, etc.

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

anyone who disses George News or Lin Wood, can get to steppin. i dont know him but his name is in circles ...

he sounds like a silly silly little boy ...

i only follow real men and women.

warrior mode.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

I tried listening to him early on.. couldnt put my finger on it but something never felt "on" about him. Trust your gut.

Just another shill. They all have the generally same cues and get easy to spot.
Hint: if he talks like Cernovich, he's a shill.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

I think so. Stopped following him a long time ago. So negative, like a little kid tattle-tail about everyone...the self professed Q police.

Infiltraitor ....big ass loser....shill

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

Does anyone know which info he is refering to?

Jordan is a coward and rude. He attacked me a few times on Twitter awhile back. I have never really like his vibes to be honest. He is punk. I also think the same though about Austin Steinfart. Both of them are full of themselves and act like they are gifts to the movement. Just my thoughts though .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

You have full permission to slap me if I ever get like Jordan.😂

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

That one is feeding into the doubt that people have in the back of their minds while shaking his head up and down. Love how confident this one is. he can kiss it!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Suspect.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

Jordan was one of the first channels i watched in the beginning but after awhile as i learned more i stopped watching. He was getting obnoxious, discounting others. But, when i recently seen him make comments about George News and Lin Wood I knew I had made the correct choice tto stop watching his stupid ass...

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Never heard of Jordan

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Jordan is a kid. I'm glad to have him out there, perhaps he's really about the truth, perhaps he just looking for "likes" and internet fame, but he's a bit wet behind the ears for me as a human being to be the guy I turn to for talking about the serious issues Q addresses.

known since Comedy Central - he always has been!

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

Jesus, just watched 2 minutes of the CC bit. What a joke. Never trusted any person who put themselves out their as "knowing" about Q.

(1) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

How diddly dare he!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

On-huh

(2) Show this thread

Who the fuck is Jordan?

(5) Show this thread

Zło nigdy w końcu nie zwycięża. Bóg wybrał Donalda Trumpa na taki czas !

Using people's awakening to make money is pretty low. Unfortunately, in the USA, almost every journalist does it no matter what side they are on. You have one big circus right now. Seen from a European man.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Swietlisty Elf to her Publication

Yeah... Seems the Europeans MO is to think they are above the fray. When you actually ARE the FRAY. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

(1) Show this thread

Yup, stopped listening to whatever came out his mouth & Corey Goode & David Wilcox ALONG time ago!! #DeepStateShenanigans & Dr Greer...haven't listened to him in an even longer time.

stopped following him after about a week last spring, got a bad feeling, not genuine.

In response Dear Reader to his Publication

i'm also feeling very sceptical about a few people that others seem to think are trustworthy, including Juan O Savin. The way he spoke in his interview on Bards FM the other day concerned me greatly.

(0) Show this thread

I don't trust him at all... On Twitter he blocked me and I haven't even ever talked to him or exchanged anything with him. I surely do see how he continuously lashes out at Anons who say JFK Jr. is alive and many other subjects, that he does not like!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I was wondering when he was gonna flip the switch. DS Tactic 101.

Love God, Love Trump. "The Best is Yet To Come!"

I liked him for a week over a year ago. After that, knew he was a fake.

My thoughts....Trust and give it to God who will light up your intuition. I dont know or follow him so need for me to have a opinion either way. My leader will always be God. ❤️🙏

Never trust someone that uses scare-quotes to express an idea.

(2) Show this thread