#wwg1wga
#MAGA
I follow back

This is the last of these Great Awakening Magazine covers that I have my modest collection that I haven't posted yet.
It's bound to be eerily relevant to what is going on right now even though it's at least a couple years old.
One of the best poker faces in the business- Chris Wray

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

yes wray has a good poker face, because not many know hes one of the top white hats

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Q says to trust him.

so we shall, butnive trusted wray before W said too, something about him dosent make me think he was ever deepstate

He's made me wonder a few times to be honest.

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

I've come to that conclusion myself. They were there for a specific purpose. I think, as you probably do as well, that they've already arrested and tried a ton of people so far.

And many others have had their military tribunals, sessions actually has a clean background, and when it comes time to use sessions they won't be able to say he's one of trumps lackeys because of the falling out their head which was preplannedOh yes they've already killed a Obamas, Clintons, Bidens, And many others have had their military tribunals, sessions actually has a clean background, and when it comes time to use sessions they won't be able to say he's one of trumps lackeys because of the falling out their head which was preplanned

And many others have had their military tribunals, sessions actually has a clean background, and when it comes time to use sessions they won't be able to say he's one of trumps lackeys because of the falling out their head which was preplannedOh yes they've already killed a Obamas, Clintons, Bidens, And many others have had their military tribunals, sessions actually has a clean background, and when it comes time to use sessions they won't be able to say he's one of trumps lackeys because of the falling out their head which was preplanned

(3) Show this thread