If one thing is for certain, it's that the truth is going to be revealed. About everything.

Bible said so.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

AMEN Glory to God He is justice and Truth May His light shine upon us

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

Listen, man, I'm not blackpilled, and I trust the plan, but people have been waiting on the Bible for two thousand years. I'm not that patient.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Amen to that.

IT HAS TO. Otherwise this nightmare won't end.
It will Always be someone trying to manipulate people.
KNOWING THE TRUTH will cancell the power of the evil elites.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

♥️🙏🏻💓

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

✝️LOVE OUR ANGELS. They gave up EVERYTHING to escape in order to SAVE HUMANITY and God was with them and still is#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming God's People ,God's Plan, GOD WON Alleluhia!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

the time is N O W

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen 🙏🏻God won

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Hi Doq. Do you know if Raising Cane is on here?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Yes. On here.

(1) Show this thread

awesome!! When?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Count on that😎👊

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

We the People Will make sure of that with The Loard Jesus Christ Leading us!

Amen 🙏

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

It sure does
🙂
They can't hide the truth anymore!
🧐
They can't even hide from God in the rocks! 😏
Too bad they didn't figure that out long ago 😒
They didn't read the end of the book
🙄
God wins!
😇

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Revelation 3:7 - "He who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens"

He has opened a door; a door of information, a door of truth that was purposefully closed to us, hiding dark things.

NO ONE can close it.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

AMEN 😇 🙏

Jesus gave it ALL for Me and I am ready/willing/able to give it ALL for Him!!! With full respect, Shawn

Amen 🙏!!!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Absolutely!!!

keep hearing it. ..?

1:00 > 1111
13:00 > 4 > 1111
1and13 > 113
113 = Q
113 = 11.3
113 > 23 PAIN