Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Why did President Trump fasttrack vaccine development and at CPAC spoke highly of their rollout? Who do you believe anymore?

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I really want to know the answer to this too. I love Trump but am confused by his vaccine push.

I will add one thing. He's right on the fact that he fast tracked the manufacturing of something that usually takes a long time. It was a demonstration of what happens when you move government regulations and pork out of the way of production. Things get done. In this case, the "thing" would still have been developed, but only after they had completely trashed our economy and people would have been unable to fight back because they would be too busy trying to put food on the table. There is never a simple solution to a huge problem. It's multifaceted.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadyMae in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Mae, click on at the bottom under it