Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

This movement isn't for everybody, that is for sure. You attempt to wake sheep up, they voice their opinion and that is that. They don't question the facts you bring to the table. Programming I know, but still. I think/hope they are on the verge of breaking. They no longer argue! Well, some exceptions but not like it was 6 months ago! πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸΈβ˜•οΈ

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Melanie Hite to her Publication

I had considered having a DVD,CD burning after I find out how many Hollywood elite have done the Satanic, trafficking evil. But then again, if they are guilty of these horrible crimes. they deserve to not ever be watched or heard from again.

the music aspect broke my heart. i love music so much. one of god's precious gifts to us and they had to demonize it. i never realized how satanic so many lyrics were until i heard them with new ears.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Muhmelx3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melanie Hite, click on at the bottom under it