WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

Good Morning! πŸ€—β˜€οΈπŸŒž
Use your mind to change your brain for the better. Focus on the positive. "Our best days are yet to come."
WWG1WGA

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

My friend sent me a link to a rumble video regarding seal team 6 yesterday. That was published last October. Had something to do with the Osama raid being fake. I thought it was recently published. But nothing has happened yet.

I am starting to loose hope. please don't let me loose hope.

Re: Seal 6. I have always questioned that. I never thought they got OBL. I was actually relieved when I saw the video. I have been called crazy for not believing. I am going to assume your friend showed you the video of Aaron Vaughn. I can't wait to hear his story.

In response Conner Huff to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I watched the outofshadows.org documentary. Insane. Pizzagate crap. I'd post screenshots on FB, but the strange thing is, my liberal brother told me that it's not real and it's been debunked.

I try to share the info with friends. My friend said that I'm wasting my energy on it. I want all the truth to come out. My other friend says that it's about the end of days, revelation.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Conner Huff to his Publication

oh trust me...most of us went through it or are currently going through the same thing. I second guessed a few times in the beginning. But honestly, everything makes more sense once you find out the truth. Don't let them drag you back down now that you are awake. Whenever you are feeling doubt about Q, remember that the answers are there. Go back and listen to Trump's speeches. Find his old tweets. Listen To Flynn. It baffles me how so many can't see it or don't even care enough to look into it. It's easy to lose faith. But you are here looking into for a reason. β€οΈπŸ’«βœ¨ Don't give up!! Your brother is going to need your help real soon! πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread