WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

The once supreme court is NO MORE (insert TAPS here). There is no justice in the not so high court anymore. Let's not even begin to talk about the countries biggest disappointment of the last two ineffective justices that were seated. The only thing this court has delivered is a BIG HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE AND A WAKE UP CALL.....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/03/06/justice-stephen-breyers-dissent-n2585802

Perhaps, they have already recognized the foreign intereference that occurred in our elections. At this point, they recognize it is no longer within their scope to take up the cases (Civil Law). It is now within the scope of Military Law. Trying to look at this from all angles.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BrogTheFrog in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In my mind, there is no good side to this. These are not brand new judges. These sorry excuese for judges have been in this role for years and KNOW what they are doing is wrong. We know John Roberts is a pedo and a every horrible thing we can image about him. The two newer judges were suppose to be top in thier classes to be playing suck lackys....At this point, as far as I am concerned they are a lie as well as any decision they dane to make is in question......