I like it when the Schumann Resonance goes off-line. Makes me think somethings happening.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

its been happening more and more lately

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

🙌Creating a new earth in the void

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

My girls and I had a moment of high pitched noises and disturbing feelings yesterday.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Oh man... I felt like the energy was really strange yesterday. When Kim R told me it was offline, it made sense.

Make me super curious what the graph woulda looked like had it been on....

same, like evidence they can't show us yet