Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

Today is March 07, 2021: God is still on His throne; Jesus Christ is my Savior and I need His mercy each and every day; for I am broken. Trump is my hero, the President that I am most thankful for and I will always support him. I will always trust in God's plan and I know His word is like a two edged sword and provides everything I need in this world. I believe God provided an imperfect man to help destroy evil that is rampant in this nation that was founded under God's principles. As a people we need to renew our faith and humble ourselves before the one true God. I thank him for another chance to be a nation that loves Him and seeks to do His will. #Pray#GodWins #SaveOurChildren#lovegod. The best is yet to come. GOD WINS. Have a blessed Sunday and may God bless all of you.#PrayForAmerica

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it