Only people mentioned by @DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response DeJean76 QQQ to her Publication

Digital version for those that would like the momento...
Please share widely...

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

The very last sentence is a curious one.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response DeJean76 QQQ to her Publication

I WOULD RATHER MAKE IT RIGHT! OUR KIDS & GENERATIONS TO COME ARE LOSING AMERICA WHILE WE SIT BACK & WAIT TO BE CONQUERED.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN TIL I REALIZED WE'RE STILL ASLEEP... WHAT I SAW FROM JOE TONIGHT, IT'S AN OUTRAGE! I'M DONE TALKING & SPECULATING... BE WELL PEOPLE.
I'M BEING CALLED!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread