Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I was in the Navy, and when your told to go get a vaccination, you do it, but alot of the military today are refusing it. So they know your rights, I doubt seriously they are going to try to force you to do anything. Hell they don't even want it. They may be there to help those who do want it.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

💥💥💥

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

They are there to distribute vaccines. UGH.

🙏Thank God. Obama set that city and state up to function as one of the most corrupted places in the U.S. Most of my family is there and very scared and brainwashed. Please free them. Mayor lightfoot was sending police to bust open church doors and arrest the people inside and making her Police Officers be sworn in to the NWO under Lucifer. Please, free them from this tyranny. Many Mahalos I pray for all.🙏💛

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You know they're there to help with the "community vaccination center" FEMA set up at the United Center, right?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

yes few blocks down from mi casa

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

Awesome! I'm sure you will be the welcoming committee! Take good care!