#TimeToWakeUp #ForGodAndCountry #DigitalSoldier #UnitedNotDivided #PainIsComing #TakeTheOath #MAGA #KAG

and will continue too die. No need though. Anti Malaria drugs work because A PARASITE is what causes the symptoms. Word on the street by those who deeply understand the human body and the truth of what a "virus" is, are calling out a parasite to be responcible for the covid and general yearly flu symptoms. They can be single celled amoeba and their DNA programmed in a lab. Anti Parasitic herbs may also have been equally effective this whole time. I like Mimosa Pudica Seed best.

In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i've seen a video where parasites were in some vaccines. I thought it was curious that the 2021 space needle New Year's Eve show displayed parasites

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I would bet you did see such a video with parasites in vaxxines knowing know what I do about their connection to diseases from Epstein Barr to cancer and where parasites connect as underlying cause. People just need to connect the new tech that can "code" program DNA, patented tech to create syntehtic DNA and the ability to create programable syntheic single cell organisms that act like a parasite and the ability to put them into vaxcines. . . . .

(1) Show this thread