Only people mentioned by @NightVision in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Night Hawk to his Publication

I am sharing thsi to my page !! Not to steal it or get clicks but because i will tell you where i am at !! Myself and my buddy have put grahics on our truck. fly flags to represent and have had guns poited at us. Briks thrown at us. but yet we still drive and stand for this great fight that is before us!!! My buddy that does this with me has been diagnosed with late stage cancer. Even still when he should be caring for himself he refuses to stop we will be out this aftenno handing out Trump is still my pres , stickers and signs. We will probably face being yelld at things throw and more but we face it with pride!!!!Thank you for putting this vid up ihave been looking for this for a while!!! So please know now why i wanted this share!!!I will try to put up a picture of the two of us handing the the stuff today with our trucks plastered with Trump everywhere!!!!R Ricardo!!!

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

Sorry to all who read i was up at 3 am writing and searching pages and was making typos all over the place but my heart is true even if mispelled!!!

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

As simplistic as it sounds, look into Vitamin C infusions for your buddy. I have a Dr that maintains this can erradicate it & I know of two people, both Stage 3, who have tried it with optimum success.

(2) Show this thread