I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

BUT AS A MALE IVE BEEN CALLED ALL THE NAMES UNDER THE SUN FOR HOLDING A DOOR OPEN FOR A FEMALE..ILL HOLD A DOOR FOR A KID ITS CALLED MANNERS AND ALL AGES DESERVE RESPECT..ALL THE BLOODY IDIOT UNIVERSITY TEACHERS HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR ..THIS CRAP ABOUT NEVER OFFENDING,CRITISIZING BEING OVERPOLIYE IS CRAP..PEOPLE NEED TO SPEAK THEIR OPINIONS AND IF IT OFFENDS SOME ,WELL THATS LIFE..IM ALL FOR BEING POLITE,NICE ETC BUT P/C GOES TOO FAR.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OziPatriot in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

You are right, Ozi!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

As a female I say thank you to any gentleman who opens the door for me.
I appreciate that his momma taught him to do that. She instilled manners in him that he carried on in life. It doesnt mean that I am weak. It means I appreciate the gesture of kindness.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

I agree with what you said absolutely

(2) Show this thread