I believe IET posted this. Great message, hope it helps someone who is anxious right now.

"Be still and know that I am God"

Only people mentioned by @BlondieBrute in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

Thank you for sharing what we ALL need to hear! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

You're welcome. ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

Had to watch it a second time. God bless all of you!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication

God Bless You Ash!

(1) Show this thread

β˜†Patriot, Artist, Reikiβ˜† We are here for a reason! β™‘ God Wins! Do not be afraid to shine your light! ΰ₯ #stopcensorship #thegreatawakening

Pastor Greg Locke from Mt Juliet, TN

In response Seek TheTruth to her Publication

He's great. He's right. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❀️President Trump

EXCELLENT! In Jesus Name AMENπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Thank You πŸ’–
Important reminder and needed ✨

❀️You're welcome.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Thank You for this uplifting messageπŸ™πŸ»
Perfect timingπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response 1TC Ames to his Publication

You're welcome.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great advice!

Deplorable from DixielandπŸ¦… 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

needed this GOD tells me all the time faith faith will carry you right up to the emd dont loose your faith or the enemy wins

In response Renee White to her Publication

I needed it as well. God loves us so much, and will see us through.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

All Glory to God.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Thank you for sharing this. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD, Amen β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The most important message I've seen all day.

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

My pleasure. It is times like this these messages are so needed. God Bless!

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Thank you

It touched me too. You're so welcome.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOVVVE IT!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Wow, he gave a powerful message! Listen up......all those who are anxious and afraid. God has this.