Essentially what they're saying in all this blabber is it's WITCHCRAFT!! Jesus Christ is NOT in any of this amidst in all this "RITUAL" garbage.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/photo-biden-advisor-susan-rice-burns-sage-cleanse-trump-white-house-office-stephen-miller/

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

With a Haiti photo in the back

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Jonny Swank to his Publication

Thank you for this. Great post! Navy Sesls arrested her this week? There's that one post Where she sod she was going to sacrifice a chicken to Moloch? These people are EVIL.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Jonny Swank to his Publication

Haiti has always been known for practicing VOODOO. HILLARY has basically owned Haiti and their people.

(2) Show this thread

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💞🙏💞There they go projecting again... there is not enough sage in this world to cleanse THEIR level of EVIL.🙏💞🙏

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

EXACTLY!!! EVIL!!!👿👿👿👿

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

President and Melania Trump had the White House EXORCISED before they would step foot in it! I think there is a big difference here. Right?

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

HUGE difference when you you add PRAYER. Rituals are just that --rituals. People using feathers, palo santo and burning things are all used in the VOODOO practiced in HAITI. It is EVIL and NOT OF GOD!!! If one does not submit to PRAYER with the Lord and invoke the name of Jesus Christ --we are then in oking satan and his demons.

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

HUGE difference when you you add PRAYER. Rituals are just that --rituals. People using feathers, palo santo and burning things are all used in the VOODOO practiced in HAITI. It is EVIL and NOT OF GOD!!! If one does not submit to PRAYER with the Lord and invoke the name of Jesus Christ --we are then in oking satan and his demons.

(2) Show this thread