This is my ultimate favorite! I now have figured out why

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

A woman sitting off to the side, thought her friends had gone MAD like CRAZY MAD when they stood up all of the sudden n started jumping n stomping wildly around the fire~she feared them all the sudden going MAD right in front of her very eyes, men n women with sticks beating on wht was in front of them.When a friend came over she cowered until her friend signed to her what was going on! Perspective is everything, but faith in her friend..helped her to see what she couldn't hear n that was the beat of the drums n dance..so she then joined in vowing never to judge a book by it's cover Again! ๐Ÿ’ซ

Yes! Seeing is NOT Believing, Believing IS Seeing!๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€Reverse Spells that mke you look outside urself for evidence, instead of TRUSTING in yourself. Think bout it for a min: "I will BELIEVE it when I SEE it!" In a world of deep fakes, CGI, n Propoganda being legal, can you honestly say to yourself, that you would believe it even if u saw it. If God(w/out u knowing it was God) came n sat next to you on a park bench n revealed to you all the secrets of life n our purpose...would you believe him?....Ummmm NO! U would be like crazy ass crackheads, dope heads always talking to the sky!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Perfect ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ