Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Anyone involved with that in any way will spend eternity in Hell!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I hope this is fake but these days one never knows for sure๐Ÿ˜ก

books, painting, walks in nature

@Mr.Deeds1111
Adrenochrome
Home delivery
Every flavour
24/7/365 always on
Search: "CCRUwU"
Tel. +41 43 222 77 77

I am a very awake, proud and also very worried Gran of 6. I am sure of it; The Best Has Yet to Come!

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

0041-That's Switzerland !!!

There is a lot going on with Switzerland.
Switzerland's has a secret deal with Chinese police!
https://safeguarddefenders.com/en/blog/lies-and-spies-switzerland-s-secret-deal-chinese-police
and
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/09/secret-deal-reveals-chinese-spies-free-rein-switzerland and also
Immunity for Bill Gates Vaccination Alliance GAVI in Switzerland!!!
This is the original document.
https://www.new-swiss-journal.com/artikel/Immunit%C3%A4t-f%C3%BCr-Bill-Gates-Impfallianz-GAVI
And this is the website where i found it:

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/11/immunity-for-bill-gates-vaccination.html

I am a very awake, proud and also very worried Gran of 6. I am sure of it; The Best Has Yet to Come!

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Telegram Blue Arrow Logo and search term...

(2) Show this thread

This is proof that "the love of $ is the root of all evil" - torturing children, then killing them for their adrenalized blood just to sell it so sick people can get a "high" or continue to look young - there can be nothing more EVIL than that - hoping God will reign down His righteous wrath on all these sickos.

๐Ÿ˜กFULL LUCIFER....The Devil, Ruler of Hell

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Not sure of the validity of this. Using fotoforensics.com on this shows some doubting results with this sticker and the one below it showing signs of being modified.

Searching for "CCRUwU" on Telegram leads you to a shitposting channel that doesn't allow comments and attempts at being "Patriotic" - nothing that I cound find pertaining to Adrenochrome.

I think it's someone desperate to get subs on TG as the channel has 185 at this point.

I could be wrong, but I'm going to challenge everything I see now with tools that we have available for us to use.

If I'm wrong, here I apologize. I'm against Adrenochrome in every thinkable way, it's disgusting and evil.

I'm also against false information to clickbait and play with peoples' emotions.

God Bless you all.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

How can you tell its questionable? I'm sorry, don't know what your showing.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

wtf???? every flavor!!

WTF??!!!

??? not even trying to hide ???

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

speaking Hebrew...Isreal...

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/ร—

is that a telegram channel?

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! ๐ŸŒŸ Time to soar! ๐ŸŽถโค๐Ÿ’ซ Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

WHAT???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ So brazen they aren't even trying to hide it???

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/ร—

In response Love Wins to her Publication

At one point I dare say nearly all of us believed this shit was only done in the shadows. People think something this big would never just be around because they could be "Exposed". By putting it out in the open they just made people not look!

(1) Show this thread

this sick shit needs to end