Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

❣️SO BE IT . . . even when it seems that you may be hanging on by finklenails😁❣️

That's great! Seeming how I once dealt weed.. I love this! I too am a proud hopium dealer. GOD does change the hearts of man/woman.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Already done - long long time ago.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Busted! 😂 you're saying 'hopium' now!

He will persist until he causes justice to triumph, and in him all peoples will put their hope. - Matthew‬ ‭12:20-21‬ ‭

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Me Too......!!!♥️🌹🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ThankQ and GOD BLESS!

Amen and 1 Corinthians 13:13.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

your mama raised you right! .. and your Father has you wrapped in His care. hallelujah for Hope!

Amen, joyful and confident expectation

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I'm old school. I believe hope changes everything it's one of our greatest gifts from God and one of the best things that President Trump instilled in all of us--HOPE!
#GodWins

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Yes and Amen!!🙏❤🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

hope is admitting lack... and therefore, creating it.

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

🙏🏻😊 Right back at ya! 😇

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have been researching since the early 90's and I am so glad this stuff is finally happening. It has been a long hard road, but I never lost Faith in God, I have hope for the children and I pray for all because now is the time. Be Best be Blessed.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Hope, yes but with Faith comes Assurance.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

The promises of God are yes and amen. Doesn't get more assuring than that.

(1) Show this thread

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

thank you🙏🏼. Sending hope and good vibes to you as well✨

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Amen 🙏