Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Both sides of the party lines have now contributed to the paralization of this Country! We The People are actually sitting here frozen in unbelief while we actually WATCH our Country disappear !
The farther we get from the original Election, all we have now is more and more BAD news thrown at us of how DEEPLY disturbed the CABAL is and soooo damned Systemic that there's NO way to uproot it at this point!
NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!!!

There's also a lie floating around that Trump took a trip in Air Force 1 and according to Monkey wekx, THAT'S a LIE so everyone should be more careful in their version of the news and resources!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Isn't there a way for them to keep the flight off radar, I believe Monkey Werx even stated that fact. If President Trump is doing something that doesn't need to be out right now. I suppose its a good possibility.

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Monkey Werx...oops :0

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe move the statue of Lincoln out of Dc b4 it is flooded!

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Found a picture of him standing next to Tupac

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Is Tupac Alive ???????

Watch Short Clip Video Below - Decide for Yourself
👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/LWsRWNOFjx0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Yeah and Nanshy is going to end Trump, er, I mean Gangsta

(5) Show this thread

☹️Just came across someone who claims that 2 presidents are not Byeden and Trump, but rather it's Byeden and Harris!!! WTH 😠

Is this satire or for real?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Reality Check! April 1st will reveal the fools.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Normies normies and normies giving me the heebie-jeebies. Tired of living in the Twilight Zone. Need to speak with people of brains!

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Good read. It's like he actually knows whats up...

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." - Power Stewart

In God I Trust. WAussie Warrior, Duty First Digger, Smart Sovereign Sandgroper with a Human Kind Heart. Telegram https://t.me/DV7WA 🤠⚔️🖖

There are 2 Presidents.
Only one has been chosen by God and the people.

In response Daniel Vincent to his Publication

Amen. Hilarious picture btw.

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

goosebumps.

Yes! I love how TWT calls him "the digital president". 🐸

In response Four Herrings to her Publication

Twt?

(1) Show this thread