#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, i'm rating the current "scare event" at a 7/10... What would be your predictions for how much scarier it'll get in ur *not an authorized "scary" detector scale

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Christian mama of 6 and wife. Proud American that loves to research (my dad was an investigator, it's in my blood!)

it really sucks when the pet you have been feeding turns on you. they lost control of antifa/blm

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Why are Antifa & Co hitting the streets again after Biden was sworn in? I expected that to wait until after we found out for sure that President Trump is still our President? Does anyone know?

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Already are in Portland, according to Disclose.tv.

JUST IN - Antifa on the move in Seattle a little over 8 hours since Joe Biden was inaugurated.

https://t.co/pjrQES9aUs

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

interesting...

puts sleepy joe in a pickle doesnt it. does he strike them down or let them be 🤔. inaction leads to 25th ammendment, action makes him a "dictator".