$1.9 trillion covid relief passed.

9% goes to We the People

1% for vaccines

90% went to payoff foreign countries for their assistance in election fraud, kickbacks to congress, truck loads to dem mayors who burned down thier own cities, funding of abortions, and pet projects that would have never been passed inside any other package.

This is the absolute fleecing of Americans.

Best thing that can happen right now? Gesara/Nesara. Make the cash useless. Flatten the dollar to nothing. It's coming folks. Fuck these piles of shit, demons in skin suits.

God, I can't wait for the fires of judgment to reign down on the whole lot.

#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#BidenActor#BidenFake#BidenRapist#jfkjr#johnjohn#Trump2020

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

Kim Goguen , Trustee of Global repository, will never fund it...
she removed fed from global financial system
she has sent $3330 to every account globally on 24/02/2021 , Black sun families that controlled central banks worldwide changed the date of transfer to 24/03/2021 , so she removed their access to banks globally on 9pm saturday 06/03/2021 ( I can confirm many australian banks were offline from 1am to 6am because I received notifications from my banks)

Tell me more. I am trying to wrap my head around this. Did this coincide with the day the Fed was shutdown unable to receive transfers from any banks in USA?

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

On 24/02/2021 Kim Goguen ( Trustee of Global Repository) established Key Integrated Monetary System (KIMS) .By doing that she removed federal reserve and central banks from global financial system and she removed banks control of our money,leaving banks and tellers out of our accounts, with only 1 task to be able to process,transfers only ...to test the system vulnerability,operations she transferred $3330 to every bank account globally...members of Black Sun changed the dates of transfers to 24/03/2021 while at the same time starting to hack the new system to try to steal these funds, remember, fed has no funds, they run out of cash and were forced to use bitcoins ( which they increased the value of ) , but their hacking of new system will not be done...
Kim has fixed the date of transfers, she has taken over control of all banking apps ( happening all over the world from 9pm on 06/03/2021, through different time zones
2 of my Australian banks were offline 1am to 6 am today

Yes my bank here in Australia is closed today from 3am to 1500 I'm very happy!

Only people mentioned by @Aussie_Girl in this post can reply

In response Aussie_ Girl to her Publication

Yes, it is very good...I live in New South Wales