Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธKABQQQQQM!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Will the real president of the United States please stand up?
There's no evidence that Joe Biden is actually serving as president

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/4/will-the-real-president-of-the-united-states-pleas/

the military has the reigns. no joe all a show. showing the idiots who voted or cheated for him just what they are getting unfortunately we all have to suffer through it. be strong keep the faith. take a day off from it all let your brain rest or this shit will drive you to a mental home.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts