Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธKABQQQQQM!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Will the real president of the United States please stand up?
There's no evidence that Joe Biden is actually serving as president

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/4/will-the-real-president-of-the-united-states-pleas/

I wonder if they're talking about Obama (who is the one who really take the "officials" decisions behind the scene of this Biden's show)) or Trump who is the real President who won the election.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Saphirs33 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

Barry's dead.