It's not all doom & gloom
Heres my fur babies 💚💚💚
Raiden, Mileena, & Kitana#DOGLIVESMATTER
I've found since my ASCENSION that I prefer the company of animals better than people.
Dogs in my case. Im sure u guys can relate

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

💞🐾

MOST peoples is over rated. Sweet babies!

MOST peoples is over rated. Sweet babies!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

They are precious! I've been in a funk since our cat passed away last summer. My husband and I miss her so much. There's no replacing her, but I look forward to providing another cat with a good home.

Animals are priceless. They ask for so little and provide so much companionship and joy in return.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Beautiful dogs!! Here is my crazy girl. She doesn't look comfy to me but she insists on sleeping like this occasionally.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

They are beautiful fur babies! YES I much prefer the company of dogs over most "people"

Since 1999 waiting for this Great Awakening. Wwg1wga. Dutch, happy to find world-wide patriots to hold the line.

💛

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response LyJo Stone to her Publication

They are beautiful also! I love dogs.

(1) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

I know what you mean.

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Lord help me deal with the fuckin normies 3 years of hell. I just got threw with another round of debates. I refuse to shut up and play dead. 😎

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

So cute!!!! Thanks for sharing! I have 2 dogs and a female cat, that acts like a bad boy, lol! If I were rich, I would save animals and help people. 💞