Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«I don't know if this is true or not but I heard the timelines finally complteded their convergence on December 21, 2021 with the Great Conjunction on the Winter Solstice?!!! That so resonates with me!πŸ’«πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸ’ž

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žI am sure what you felt was real... you are not alone I felt huge shifts over the summer aroudn that time as well... I would not be surprised if it may have really amped up at that time....super sensitves will feel that stuff before it actually happens.πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’ž

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WeAre AllOne, click on at the bottom under it