HAARP. Geoengineering. Weather manipulation. It is PATENTED.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Healing / TRAVLEING & everything ELSE technology!!!
VERY INTERESTING _ our Secret Space Programs, living on Mars. I thought it was hocus pocus, but I've started seeing more affirmations of this in different groups. Plus researched the people and info. Our govt has not shared with us ... big shocker! "Area 51", UFO's, dark side of the moon photo shows "structures" ...

https://ugetube.com/watch/healing-technology-of-the-ssp-and-science-of-manifestation_3WVudY4yEIPBsBn.html

β€œJoe, you know I πŸ‘πŸ»W I N πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ›ˆ

look up cloud seeding...

Only followers of this user (@Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Good stuff!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WE KNOW THIS, WE FEEL IT BUT THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY LIVES...

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

Yup... found it 1987... hidiing in plain sightπŸ’”

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts