πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

already on it

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Stay positive! Momma Bear of three girls who loves guns, God and fast cars! Just a patriotic lurker holding the line & praying!

100% Faith! I AM READY!

In response Tamy WithOneM to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—Brilliant question... what are you really passionate about do you know?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

have always had a feeling. watching the world growing up it always seemed off. never fit. couldnt understand why people hated each other. why they did so many soul renching things. Religon felt dirty, spiritual felt better. most peaceful times were when i lived in japan just sitting in the temple grounds eyes shut listening. as for passions, i guess old ways. doining things by hand not machine. favorite is sewing or embroidering. And trying new old ways of doing things. repurposing verses buting new. the creativity of that is exhilerating. But as for how to help others with that still is a quandry. 😍

(2) Show this thread

As a young girl, I learned that I shine during hard times, I am a calm in the choas..a sense of reason. Ive always known that I am here to help people. Never knew what that exactly entailed but I knew.

In response Trisha Hand to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—You are so beautiful and such a gift, Heaven knows we need more brave leaders like you in the world.. God Bless You!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

LOVELY

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

10-12 years ago i had a palpable realization that im here to help people. doing what, specifically, idk. this past year has fully confirmed that realization and (i think) the help im supposed to give is the Truth, in whatever form it takes.πŸ’•

In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™ŒYou Are Sucn A Beautiful Warrior Soul!!! God Bless You!πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈPatriot MAGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump best President ever! Love of country, Family, FaithπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈAnd guns. Thank you to all who served past and present❀️

πŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ™₯️

In response Lindi Judd to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«

(1) Show this thread

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I'm in conversation w/our Creator about this topic. No answer yet.

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žAwwww my sense is that there is no mistake that your Warrior Soul called ypu to be HERE, in this beautfiul and powerful way during this AUSPICIOUS time... You Can Trust That! We will look back on this time years from now and we will be celebrating (and be greatly celebrated) that we were not only AWAKE but that we were on the Goodly Godly side when we finally win this Spiritual WarπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread