20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

NEW VIDEO

USMC 17xx & DoD / NSA Election Insertion

https://youtu.be/IVrYYZkTs4I

Q: How many unique combinations of two-digit numbers are there?

A: 100

1 out of 100 chances that MarAdmin's choosing of 17 as the pre-fix for the new Cyberspace Ops Field [est. 3/1/17 - 120 days post Q start date] was a coincidence...

How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

@9rbitalDawn
@aqpatron
@atmashanti
@CGPatriot
@Chyllo77
@cowboyw2b
@CQRAL
@Danny_Dark_O
@DavidMahan1
@DeeAshQ1
@ElaineShtein
@Gaptriot3
@GunzQ
@Heyrabeckkkkk
@HiiiPow3r
@H3LLYWQQD_DEFECTQR
@imglover
@JKUVINNIE22
@JohnnyQ
@JohnWiQ
@stlanon
@qarmy_anon
@vincentkennedy
@Kid_Sister
@KiKiLove1111
@kimaorticwarrior73
@KimRunner
@Latina4Freedom
@LoveWins14
@MCshine11
@MrDeeds1111
@Only1KeyLaG
@PatriotMomma17
@phaethon
@PunishDem1776
@Qaylamarie
@ShaneBrowning
@Shekhinah_pj
@SirHuckleberry
@squawk
@Tank_patriot
@TheRealCourtDog

inerdasting. Adm Rodgers knows about : Russell-Jay: Gould. Russell has said that he went to the pentagon and the navy officers recognizes him as true and authentic. Adm Rodgers went to go see trump unauthorized, before the spying began. in Russells interview he mentions the Navy recognizes : Russell-Jay: Gould as the CiC. so i believe Trump was asked to be the front man, the speaker head to take out the cabal and reinstill pride and patriotism in every being in this planet. when the correct documentation is presented, everyone must stop and correct, or they will be held accountable.

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it