The real reason POTUS was late 2 the stage last Sunday Dude I seriously love & admire this man so much!
#Trump2021mypresident#trumpwon

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

He begin later, because secret service told him there was a scary situation.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

My President & The People's President, he will be in the history books as the GREATEST most beloved President EVER!💯❤

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

He is a truly great man. I love my President. After all the grief officers gave been given this year,he takes time to notice and honor them. ❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

449=17. starting at 449 was the plan. means may have included photos.

😇The more I hear about President Trump. The more I watch him. The more I love him. He never ceases to amaze me!😇

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

Thank you for sharing. As always Trump is always about the ppl Especially the ppl that risk their lives for others. He didn't mention. Love this and true to his nature.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

He is such an amazing man...! The People's President ❤️ 🇺🇲

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

That's MY PRESIDENT! 😁🇺🇲