Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Isn't this a form of body shaming? I thought the "liberals" were against that? They can try all the like to neutralize everything and yet, a males body and a females body are anything but the same. The sexes are shaped differently in many places, particularly the shoulders, waist and hips. THIS, is why we have male and female sections in the clothing stores, so the clothing fits properly. Toys are toys. I am a female attracted to males and I am quite certain that NOTHING and NO ONE ever stopped me from wanting to buy and then buying cap guns, STP racers, model paint cars, and footballs. I also wanted and bought Barbies, hula hoops, easy bake ovens, sewing crafts, and play makeup. I found it all in the stores quite easily and it was cool with all. No one cared in the 70s. Why are we regressing? Oh, Baphomet is Androgenus you say? The NWO wants a Luciferian reign and statues of Baphomet to worship at every street corner you say? Ahh I see now what this is about; Baphomet worship. SMH

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

OH FFS ! PC SHIT HAS TO GO !!