JUST IN - Reports of a ballistic missile strike on oil tankers in Al Hamran northwest of Manbij in Syria.
@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Kim Goguen sent a letter to Pentagon,through diplomatic mail informing them that she knows about actions of general Milley ( hiring mercenaries to shoot on US troops in the middle east and on US soil, after receiving unlimited bitcoins from NSA) and she warned them she will retaliate ( as Interim Head of State and Chief in Command of Global Ground Forces) ...minutes after Pentagon received the letter , they stopped firing missiles. She already evaporated 12 vessels of the coast of Florida with 24 SCUD missiles and dirty bombs used by these blackwater mercenaries this week...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

This is for the normies to wake up. We know the videographer was set up and ready to take the photo - WHY? Because we are watching a movie

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

sorry bidan deals off

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

oil price will go up more?

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

i feel so bad for the onnocent people living there!