In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

if that's true about her, i wonder if she's fighting for or against the people her father was fighting against in the beginning. i mean, if she's going against him, why would she do that? is that like a rebellious daughter thing? weird.

In response Big Mike to his Publication

Hitler is a Rothchild.
Merkel is a Rothchild.
Macron is a jesuit like the pope (Antichrist).

Trump is fighting both
Putin is fighting both

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

back to my initial query, my knowledge of history isn't that solid, but who exactly was hitler fighting early on? he rose to power to oppose who?

This is a good question. We are teached to believe that he fights against Jews, France Poland, Russia, against same countries have beaten Germany in WW1. Or should he create another war to get everybody into a war. I do not blieve that he really is the figure who we are teached. Of course he is evil. But what he did and why he did this is questionable for me.

We learned that Mother Theresa was a holy figure and two planes crashed into the twin towers and the Titanic was an accident. I only trust in Q's breadcrumbs.

In response Big Mike to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

ya do huh? we're about to be saved right? it's not bad enough already? how much worse do you think it'll have to get without anyone coming to help before we start to wonder about this Q thing? can i have a hard boundary for them to cross?

in other words, we're gonna wait until they get *this* far, and *then* we'll take a second look at whether this is gonna happen the way we think it is, or no one's coming?